View Single Post
Old 04-14-03, 08:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Alicewave Send a message via MSN to Alicewave Send a message via Yahoo to Alicewave
I had a loooooong talk with him and i feel a little better about the situation. He traded the beardie for the cornsnake with a breeder friend of his. Apparantly the two corns he has will make some nice Morphs and the breeder is going to buy all the babies from him. I still don't think it's the best idea because I don't think he knows the first thing about breeding but the corns have not been brumated so hopefully they wont mate to begin with. He didn't believe me that the garter he released in his back yard was probably hawk food by now but eventually he said, well then the bird gets to live another day. It really amazed me that he could have such a positive outlook. I think it's the best was to think about it since there is nothing he can do about it now. I have him the lifelong commitment speech and it seemed to get through to him. And I told him next time he is having trouble being able to feed an animal or something like that to not be hasty and I'd help him brainstorm ideas to work it out. He does take good care of his animals so I guess it's not a horrible thing if he decides someone else can take better care of them than he can.