View Single Post
Old 10-26-16, 09:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
bigsnakegirl785

Re: BRB Losing Scales?

Good news! He kept it down and defecated today, just a few hours short of 7 days.

Bad news....he weighed in at 44 grams today. That's 20% of his body weight lost. At this point, he's eating, I'm just going to have to try to get him on larger prey ASAP. But unless he starts picking weight back up I'm afraid this may be the end of the line for him...the back half of his belly is so concave, and he's so skinny. If he continues to lose weight like this I don't want to make him suffer unnecessarily. I'm so upset about all of this. But other than keeping him eating I literally don't know what else to do. None of the vets around here are experienced enough to help with him and I'm not wasting money just make him suffer if nothing works.
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote