View Single Post
Old 10-26-16, 03:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
dannybgoode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec-2015
Posts: 2,219
Country:
Re: A little embarrassed to admit

Thanks El Z. Yep, I guess that's why averages etc should be used with caution when dealing with reptiles. 90% may behave by the book but then the other 10% like to challenge you. My IJ is all carpet in meal sizes though!

@Aaron-I'm a brave man and push my luck when it comes to the wife! Another one for your repertoire-you're not half as clever as you think I am...
__________________
0.1 B imperator, 1.0 M spilota harrisoni, 1.0 C hortulanus, 2.1 P reticulatus (Madu locality), 1.1 S amethystine, 1.1 L olivaceous, 1.0 C angulifer, 1.0 Z persicus, 0.1 P regius, 0.1 N natrix, 0.1 E climacophora, 1.0 P obsoletus, 0.1 L geluta nigrtia, 1.0 P catenifer sayi, 1.0 T lepidus
dannybgoode is offline