Re: BRB Losing Scales?
Before I make any decisions to take him to the vet, I'll wait on some experienced breeders. Cliff/Snakesitter is the only one I know of here, so I'll wait for his verdict on this thread, and see if anybody else thinks that could be the case.
I am very hesitant to take him to the vet without some concrete opinions because of his condition. I do not want to risk a vet visit pushing him over the edge. If he was a normal BRB in generally good condition that would be one thing, but he isn't. Of course, my natural response is to consult a vet, but vet visits are stressful, and he is most likely weak from having to eat significantly small meals for the 14 months of his life thus far.
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB